We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
PPE Required: PFD & Water Helmet
***In order to take the NYS OFPC Surface Water class, you must complete the swim test. The Surface Water class will be scheduled sometime in April 2023***
Students Shall demonstrate ability to swim 250 yds in water PPE ( PFD & Helmet) , using a combination of the four strokes.
- 50 yds any stroke the student chooses without a PFD (student must be on their chest, not on their back)
- 50 yds – Modified Breaststroke with PPE
- 50 yds – Sidestroke with PPE
- 50 yds – Backstroke with PPE
- 50 yds – Modified Crawl with PPE
***Students shall tread water for 5 minutes without the use of a PFD
Location: Brookhaven Aquatic Center
Location Phone: 631-451-5321
Location Website: https://www.brookhavenny.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Brookhaven-Aquatic-Center-82Address:
300 Mastic Beach Road, Mastic Beach, New York, 11951, United States