January 2, 2022 – The 2022 Annual Hazmat Refresher is now available.
Welcome to the e-learning site for the Suffolk County Fire Academy, New York.
For full access to the courses, you will need to be registered. If you’ve previously registered on this site for any course, just login, browse over to courses, and take the course.
If you’ve never registered on this site before, here’s how:
- Register Here – or use the link above. You will need your Student ID and Department.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your registration and login information.
- You can use the link in the email to go to the login page, or the login link on the site.
- Once logged in, go to courses, select your course, and click the ‘Take this Course’ button.
- You will now be able to take the course and view your progress.
This site is best viewed with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Please note that Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. Depending on your browser configuration, it may be necessary for you to allow pop-ups from this site for some features to work.
Please direct any questions to the Guidance Counselor