If you never have, follow the instructions to register as a new user. If you are already a registered user and have previously taken a course on this site, simply log-in and select the “Courses” tab on the top menu to participate in a new course. Click “Take This Course” to begin.
2021 Hazmat Refresher
- All five modules MUST be taken in order. You will not be able to progress until the module is marked complete.
- To begin a module, click on the module then click “Launch / Start Lesson” to open the module.
- To exit the module, click exit in the upper right-hand corner. You can exit a module and return to where you left off at any time.
- The “Resources” tab, located next to “Exit” in the upper right-hand corner of the presentation, will provide access to the Emergency Response Guide. Once clicked, the ERG will open in a new tab. This will be necessary for Module 3.
- Upon completion of the module, click on the “Exit” tab. You will be directed back to the module start page where you will now have access to that module’s quiz. You must pass the quiz with an 80% to move onto the next module.
- Once you complete all 5 modules and their corresponding quizzes you will be directed back to the course page where you will be able to “Print Your Certificate.”